Click here for the weekend's hockey results.
Click here for the hockey schedule
Thursday 23 May 2019
Friday 24 May 2019
Saturday 25 May 2019
Thursday 23 May: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Friday 24 May: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday 25 May: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Cairns Hockey Association
365 Lake Street, North Cairns
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined as at 1 May 2019.
35-49, 50-69, 70-79, 80+
Sport Fee: $70 per person per event
Games Registration Fee: $88 per person in addition to sport fee.
- Men’s competition
- Women’s competition
- Mixed competition (must have 6 women and 5 men on the field at all times)
If you are a player in need of a team, please select the team named "I need a (gender) Hockey team" and use PIN 1234. The sport convenor will then allocate you to a team.
- The competition format will be finalised after registrations are received. One competition for men, one competition for women and a mixed competition are anticipated but will be subject to amendment depending on registrations received. If there is more than one division, a team’s division will be determined by the age of the youngest player in the team.
- Unless special permission is received from Cairns Hockey, players are not permitted to play in more than one team in the same age group.
- You only pay the one sport fee if you choose to play in the event of your gender, and also the mixed competition.
- For mixed teams there must be 6 women and 5 men on the field at all times.
- Depending on the number of team nominations received, the tournament times might be adjusted closer to the event.
- All other information will be provided after registrations close and competition formats and requirements are finalised.
- If you are interested in being a referee for the tournament contact Jo-Anne Kempster on
0402 602 170.
- The rules of hockey are conducted under International FIH rules.
- The local Cairns Hockey competition rules will apply.
- The competition is presented by Cairns Hockey.
Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea Great Barrier Reef Masters at Cairns Hockey on the new clubhouse veranda
Friday 24th May from 10:30am - 12noon.
$10 Cuppa and Cake – all entry funds raised go directly to the cause
Lucky Door, Spot Prizes and raffles as well as great company.
Please join in “every cup counts in the fight against cancer”
Hope you can support!
You can donate as much or as little as you want online, or come to the tea on the day!
Your support is appreciated.
- Sport Organiser:
Cairns Hockey Association
Sport Coordinator: Glenyce Stock
Phone: 0407 154 655