Saturday 25 May 2019
Sunday 26 May 2019
Saturday 25 May: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 26 May: 11:00am - 4:00pm (finals)
28 Cannon Street, Manunda
Minimum age for competition is 30 years. Age is determined as at 25 May 2019.
30-40, 41-50, 51+
Sport Fee: $52.00 per player per team
Games Registration Fee: $88 per person in addition to sport fee.
- Men’s competition (7 a side)
- For any interest in a women's competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org and when a minimum number of registrations of interest are received, a women's competition will be created.
For the competition rules please click here.
- Your team’s nomination will not be guaranteed unless you have seven players registered.
- Depending on the number of teams nominated, divisions may be required within an age group.
- Participants are permitted to play in a maximum of two teams but they are not to be within the same age division. Participants can only play down one age group.
- Age groups may be amalgamated for round robin competition depending upon the number of team entries in each age group. However medals will still be awarded based on age groups.
- 7-a-side competition for all age divisions, halves will be 25 minutes long.
- Participants will be notified of the competition draw directly from FNQ Football approximately one week prior to the Games.
- Competition will be conducted under Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) rules.
- The competition is presented by FNQ Football and is sanctioned by Football Queensland.
Sport Coordinator: Matt Kelso
Phone: 0499 799 114