Athletics (Track & Field)
Saturday 25 May 2019
Sunday 26 May 2019
Saturday 25 May: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday 26 May: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Corner Scott & Severin Street, Parramatta Park
Minimum age for competition is 30 years. Age is determined as at 25 May 2019 (first day of competition)
30 - 34, 35 - 39, 40 - 44, 45 - 49, 50 - 54, 55 - 59, 60 - 64, 65 - 69, 70 - 74, 75 - 79, 80 - 84, 85 - 89, 90 - 94, 95 - 99, 100+
Sport Fee: $60 per person (unlimited events)
Games Registration Fee: $68 per person (super early bird and early bird pricing) in addition to sport fee.
TOTAL FEE: $128
- 3000m Walk
- 5000m Walk
- 80m Hurdles
- 100m Hurdles
- 110m Hurdles
- 200m Hurdles
- 300m Hurdles
- 400m Hurdles
- 2000m Steeplechase
- 3000m Steeplechase
- Long Jump
- High Jump
- Triple Jump
- Pole Vault
- Shot Put
- Hammer Throw
- Weight Throw
- Athletes in sprint events: record the best time in the previous 12 months in the space provided to assist heat seeding if required.
- High jump and pole vault entrants please record their starting height.
- Pole vault athletes are required to supply their own poles.
- A final program of events including start times will be available after entries have closed and the number of participants has been determined for each event. This program will be available on the Games website www.gbrmg.com.au
- Where the number of entries determines, events may go straight to a final.
- For 60m and 100m sprint events where heats are required, the heats for those age groups will be conducted first, followed by finals for other age groups and then finals for those age groups who ran heats. If heats are required for 200m and 400m, they will be scheduled earlier on the same day.
- Uniforms are not compulsory.
- The Throws Pentathlon will be conducted in conjunction with the individual throws events over the course of the competition. The first three throws of the individual competition will be used for calculating Throws Pentathlon points.
- Competition will be conducted under International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) and World Masters Athletics (WMA) rules.
- The competition is presented by Cairns Athletics.