Schedule & Results
The Beach Volleyball Competition Draw and Results will be published on the Facebook page:
Entrants will also receive a copy of the Draw via email.
Friday 24 May 2019
Saturday 25 May 2019 (will become start date if fewer entries are received)
Sunday 26 May 2019
Friday 24 May: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Saturday 25 May: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday 26 May: 7:30am - 3:00pm
Esplanade beach volleyball facility
Minimum age for competition is 30 years. The age category cut off date is 31 December 2018. For example, if you are 39 during Games time, but have turned 40 by the end of 2019 you would compete in the 40+ age category.
Sport Fee: $45 per person per team (pairs and fours)
Games Registration Fee: $68 per person
- Men's Pairs
- Women's Pairs
- Mixed Pairs
- Mixed Fours
- Divisions may be amalgamated depending on entries however medals will be awarded based on each separate division.
- Teams must be available to play at all times during the scheduled competition times.
- A maximum of two players can be registered in a pairs team and six players in a fours team.
- Players may be required to duty referee.
- Competition will be conducted under the Federation of International Volleyball (FIVB) rules.
- The competition is presented by Cairns Volleyball Association
- Non-playing officials must be registered do not have to pay a sports fee, only a reduced registration feel.
- Non-playing officials are any team members who are not players, but rather coaches, managers, trainers etc. Non-playing officials will be eligible for a medal in the event your team wins.
- To regsiter as a non-playing official please complete the normal registration process, but rather than choosing beach volleyball, choose the non-playing official option and list your sport and team name
Cairns Volleyball Association