Schedule & Results
The Baseball Competition Draw and Results will be published on the Facebook page:
Thursday 23 May 2019
Friday 24 May 2019
Saturday 25 May 2019
Sunday 26 May 2019
Thursday 23 May: 12:00pm - 5:30pm
Friday 24 May: 12:00pm - 5:30pm
Saturday 25 May: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sunday 26 May: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Trinity Beach Sporting Complex
1 Nautilus Street, Trinity Beach
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined as at 23 May 2019.
Two players in a team may be aged 30-35 years but must not be a pitcher or a catcher.
Sport Fee: $75.00 per player per team
Games Registration Fee: $68.00 per person
- Mixed Men's and Women's competition.
- Maximum of eight (8) teams will be accepted into the competition.
- There are two age groups: 35+ and 45+.
- The provision of an accredited umpire and scorer per team would be appreciated but not essential.
- If your team umpire and/or scorer isn't playing in your team, they are classified as ‘Non-Playing Officials’ and must be registered.
- Mixed teams are allowed but the minimum age criterion must be applied.
- Competition will be conducted under the rules of baseball and local bylaws.
- The competition is presented by the Cairns Baseball League and is sanctioned by the Australian Baseball Federation.
Cairns Baseball League
Sport Coordinator: Alan Connors